Sprout Seeds Clover 4 oz
Red clover are becoming a very popular salad and sandwich sprout, very similar to alfalfa sprouts with a mild flavor with a hint of sweetness.
- Soak: 4 Hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Days to Maturity: 5-7 Days
- Suitable Sprout Method: Tray, Sack, or Jar
- Flavor: Fresh and sweet
- Popular Uses: Soups, Sandwiches, and Salads
- Nutrients: Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
- Seeds Per Package: 4 oz – Approximately 20,800 Seeds
Red clover sprouts are a popular alternative to alfalfa sprouts. They are reliable growers and have a mild pleasant slightly sweet taste. They are great by themselves, in a sprouting mix, as a highlight for a traditional salad, on sandwiches and more. When exposed to light they grow green & rich with Chlorophyll and Vitamins. Organic Red Clover Seeds Make a mild sweet addition to Sprout Salads.
Check Back Soon!